Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Thank You



A hearty thank you and happy holidays!  This blog would not prosper without:

1. You trusting my book recommendations for your kids

2. Your inspired purchases based on my recommendations

3. Your likes, reposts and retweets that let me know someone alive is actually reading the blog.  You aren't a spam bot are you?  Vampirestat is still my third highest traffic source and I would like to change that.

4. A strong sense of humor about itself.  Thank you for putting up with my dumb jokes and not so clever puns.  I mean if you can't have fun with kid's books then really, you are dead inside.

But most of all thank your for caring about getting books into your child's hands!  This is one of the best gifts you can give to your kids, so pat yourself on the back.  You done good!

I can't wait to share all the fabulous book finds in the new year!

One Great Book

No comments:

Post a Comment